Dental Implants Restore Your Self-Confidence
Reserve Your Dental Implants Consultation Now
- Feel good about your smile
- Enjoy the meals you’ve been missing
- Long-lasting, durable option
- Made to blend in with remaining teeth
- Speak with confidence.
If you’ve lost one or more teeth, you’re probably pretty bummed about it. As a dentist in Aurora, we know what you’re going through. And we have a restorative option that may be perfect for making your tooth loss a thing of the past. It’s called dental implants.
How can dental implants help you smile better?
Dental implants are an excellent way to restore the function of your natural teeth and their appearance. They can be used for an entire set of teeth or just one tooth. They can also hold dentures in place, which prevents irritation and clicking noises from occurring. Or they can be an alternative to crown and bridge treatment and partial dentures.
Implants are as close as it gets to the real thing. They blend in beautifully with natural teeth, are solid, and are long-lasting. How else will you benefit? You’ll be more inclined to show off that brilliant smile in social situations than you were pre-treatment.
A few interesting facts about dental implants
- In North America, more than 700,000 patients get dental implants each year.
- The global market for dental implants is valued at more than $1 billion/year.
- 82% of people with dentures face discomfort or problems.
- Dental implants have been made available to patients for more than three decades.
- A whopping 40 million people in North America could benefit from this procedure.
Are dental implants the best fit for your smile situation? We can’t answer that question in this article. That’s why we invite you to call us for a no-obligation, worry-free consultation. Our team will evaluate your smile, get to know you and your goals, and answer any questions you have about the procedure itself and the recovery process. We’ll leave no stone unturned.